We Are Open for Worship
Sunday School Classes are Open!
Nursery is open to care for your children!
Come Join Us When You Feel Ready!
WEDNESDAY MORNING BIBLE STUDY
- Morning Bible Study has resumed, you are welcome to join us at 10:30am in upstairs Fellowship Hall
- There are face masks available for those who choose to use them
- We are maintaining proper Social Distancing protocol
- Please continue to join us from home for a while, if you have concerns about your well being (We Understand)
- We will still be broadcasting on Face Book live
SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP
We have resumed meeting for worship, at 10:30am, with
the following minimum safety parameters in place.
1) We have a new professional cleaning company that is cleaning the entire facility carefully, with special attention to disinfecting high touch areas.
2) We have roped off every other church pew to help maintain social distancing.
3) Enter through only one main door with no assembling in Lobby areas.
4) We will be using a non-contact thermometer to take temperatures of people as they enter.
5) We offer all guests the option of wearing face masks.
6) We are keeping doors propped open to lesson touched surfaces.
7) Obviously no physical greeting time and non-family social distancing.
8) We dismiss in rows to avoid any possible congestion when service is finished.
9) Offering is collected as people leave to eliminate touching.
10) Restrooms only used in emergency and will be clean and ready.
11) We have Children’s Church open for your children , grade 5 and under, most weeks.
12) We will continue to Face Book Live stream worship celebration for those who do not feel ready to attend in person and as an outreach.
13) Recommend the elderly and those with compromised immune systems worship from home until they feel ready to attend. (We Understand)
We will be continuing to use Face Book live to broadcast both our Worship celebration, Sunday at 10:45am and our Wednesday Prayer/Bible Study at around 10:45am
Please let us know any prayer requests or ministry opportunities you may be aware of, so we can continue to show the love of Jesus everyday and in every way.
Remember God is in Control
2 Timothy 1:7 “For God did not give us a spirit of fear but one of power and of love and a sound mind.”
Philippians 4:6,7 “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving present your requests to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.”
Reasonable Adjustments Make Sense
*We will be announcing soon; a date to resume our Wednesday evening Children’s programs
*We are now live streaming our Sunday Morning Worship and Wednesday Bible Study on Face Book live. Hope to see you there!
Realize we can all Help
*Please stay in quarantine for some time, if someone in your family has been sick in the last 24 hours, especially with a fever.
*Be sure to wash hands frequently with soap and warm water, use hand sanitizer liberally.
*Please contact church office immediately if anyone in your family has been diagnosed with COVID-19. We want to pray and help.
*Our Deacons will be in very regular contact with our church families, but if you have a need please let us help. May God bless.