We are monitoring the COVID-19 virus very closely and taking necessary steps to try and keep everyone as safe as possible!
WEDNESDAY MORNING BIBLE STUDY
- Morning Bible Study has resumed, you are welcome to join us at 10:30am in upstairs Fellowship Hall
- There will be face masks available for those who choose to use them
- We will maintain proper Social Distancing protocol
- Please continue to join us from home for a while, if you have concerns about your well being (We Understand)
- We will still be broadcasting on Face Book live
SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP
We have resumed meeting for worship, at 10:30am, with
the following minimum safety parameters in place.
1) We have a new professional cleaning company that will clean and disinfect entire facility, with special attention to high touch areas.
2) Rope off every other church pew to help maintain social distancing.
3) Enter through only one main door with no assembling in Lobby areas.
4) We will be using a non-contact thermometer to take temperatures of people as they enter.
5) Offer all guests the option of wearing face masks.
6) Keep doors propped open to lesson touched surfaces.
7) Obviously no physical greeting time and non-family social distancing.
8) Dismiss in rows to avoid any possible congestion when service is finished.
9) Offering will be collected in baskets as people leave to eliminate touching.
10) Restrooms only used in emergency and will be clean and ready.
11) There will be no formal choir until further notice.
12) Children can sit with their parents in church sanctuary for now.
13) We will continue to Face Book Live stream worship celebration for those who do not feel ready to attend in person and as an outreach.
14) Recommend the elderly and those with compromised immune systems worship from home until they feel ready to attend. (We Understand)
We will be continuing to use Face Book live to broadcast both our Worship celebration, Sunday at 10:45am and our Wednesday Prayer/Bible Study at around 10:45am
Please let us know any prayer requests or ministry opportunities you may be aware of, so we can continue to show the love of Jesus everyday and in every way.
Remember God is in Control
2 Timothy 1:7 “For God did not give us a spirit of fear but one of power and of love and a sound mind.”
Philippians 4:6,7 “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving present your requests to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.”
Reasonable Adjustments Make Sense
*We will be temporarily suspending our Sunday School and Wednesday evening Children’s programs.
*We are now live streaming our Sunday Morning Worship and Wednesday Bible Study on Face Book live. Hope to see you there!
Realize we can all Help
*Please stay in quarantine for some time, if someone in your family has been sick in the last 24 hours, especially with a fever.
*Be sure to wash hands frequently with soap and warm water, use hand sanitizer liberally.
*Please contact church office immediately if anyone in your family has been diagnosed with COVID-19. We want to pray and help.
*Our Deacons will be in very regular contact with our church families, but if you have a need please let us help. May God bless.