7th grade and up, Wednesdays, 6-7:15 p.m. in the Youth Room (downstairs)
Teens learn about living the Christian faith through exciting and interactive classes incorporating videos and music. Participants must be willing to listen and demonstrate respectful behavior or they will be asked to leave. Classes conclude with a light snack and drink.
Invitations to special events are available for teens who regularly attend Sunday and Wednesday activities, demonstrate maturity, and submit signed permission slips to attend events off campus.
- Winter Jam at Phillips Center
- Faith Day at SunTrust Park
- Operation Christmas Child Shoe Box Assembly
- Bold Mission Builder Trips
- Christian Themed Movies
- Christmas Lights and Pizza